Ashley is a boss in Super Mario 64 Bloopers - Quest for the Acronices. She's a witch-in-training who lives in Diamond City. She is the primary boss of Cold Countryhouse (because why not?).
These are her stats.
- HP: 1,800
- ATK: 4
- POW: 60
- DEF: 8
- SPEED: 100
- SKILL: 80
- MAG: 2,000
- RES: 300
- EXP: 20,000
- COINS: 600,0000
- Roll The Dice - Ashley points her wand at a party member and casts a random spell. The spell inflicts 10 damage and causes a status effect as well. This move, however, can backfire and do the same thing to Ashley.
- Sleep - Ashley casts a sleeping spell... on herself. "Ha ! That's stupid !" you may say, until you realize that each of her turns of being asleep heals 75% of her HP. Darn.
- Freeze - Ashley turns you into an ice cube. You can't move for a few turns.
- Lightning - Ashley has lightning electrize you.
- Shrinkalonus Smallagus - You get shrunk by a magic spell! All stats decrease! Uh oh! WITHER, I SHRUNK THE HEROES! (Wither: WHAT?)
- Dizzinator - Ashley attacks with a small explosion, dealing 30 damage and making you dizzy.
Battle Arena Exclusive Attacks:
- Boom. - Ashley makes you explode. BOOM ! There goes all your HP ! Have fun losing your most powerful party member ! Yeah ! Except...it only has a TWINTY-FIVE PERCENT CHANCE OF HITTING.
- Ice Wall - Ashley puts up an Ice Wall, increasing her defense.
Ashley looks like she does in the WarioWare series.
- Her boss theme is the Smash Bros. remix of her song without the lyrics.
- So far, she is the only boss not weak to magic.