Boss Rush is an alternative mode in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Videogame unlocked after beating the game. All bosses in the game are here (*):
(*) The first bosses are in random order; the final six are always in the same order.
- Dark Star X9
- Neo Kortex
- Ztar Spirits
- Paintin' leader
- Big Boo
- Eriee Leader
- King Boo
- Valley guest
- EmigasFist and SuperEmiga
- Crazy Toilet Dude and Crazy Japanese Guy
- Eggbot 2000 2.0
- Bowser and Bowsar
- Neo Kortex and X are the only bosses to be always faced without enemies.
- During other battles, bosses may summon small enemies, or enemies that are exclusive to their boss fight.
- Boss Rush is the The Arena version of Kirby Super Star Ultra.
- After beating Boss Rush, Kirby and Cookie King are unlocked.
- The TRUE Arena is a harder version of this game mode.