Luigi Helps Out is the 28th blooper of Season 3. In this blooper, Smg4 thinks Luigi shouldn't live at Princess Peach's Castle so he tries to prove he's not a really useless plumber and even tries to rescue Princess Peach himself.
- Charles Martinet as Luigi
- SuperMarioGlitchy4 as himself
- Samantha Kelly Princess Peach
- Kenny James as Bowser
- Kazumi Totoka as Shy Guy (cameo)
- Charles Martinet as Mario (cameo)
- Jacob Leonard Ware as himself(cameo)
- Steve (cameo) (voice is computer generated)
- Samantha Kelly as Toad (cameo)
- Kazumi Totoka as Yoshi (cameo)
- MarioMario54321 as himself (cameo)
- Roger Craig Smith and Jun'ichi Kanemaru as Sonic the Hedgehog (cameo)
- Roger Craig Smith as SuperMarioGlitchy3 (cameo)
- Chris (mentioned)
- Tubbie Wonka (deleted scene) (voice is computer generated)
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Bowser's Castle
- Mario and Luigi's House
- The Toast Factory (deleted scene)
- There was going to be a scene where Luigi went to the Toast factory and needed Tubbie Wonka's help to free Princess Peach. This may have been cut to save time.
- At one point, Luigi mentions that there might be a video game called "Super Luigi Sunshine". This is a reference to the Nintendo GameCube game, Super Mario Sunshine.
- This blooper would later be referenced in "The Rise of Swag Master" despite that episode being in Season 1 and this being a Season 3 episode.
- In Italy, this blooper is titled "Oh, Plumber!". The Japanese title is "You take credit for Luigi". The Latin America title is "Luigi to the Rescue". The Australia title is "The Help of Luigi".
- This is to date the only time Steve made a cameo appearance.