|Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Double Kart|
|Developer(s)|| Crash Kandicoot
|August 24, 2015 (not released in Japan)|
| ESRB: E
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Predecessor||The SM64 Bloopers videogame: SMG3's back|
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Double Kart is a racing game to be released on Wii U, as well 2nd game of the SM64 Bloopers. This game has a feature (that is obvious because of the name) that every single character comes with a partner. This keeps in every game mode.
Mario and Luigi were doing a race, to see who is faster, but (accidentally) Mario broke the controls, and the kart was infinitely running. It stops, after breaking some kind of machine. What they didn't knew, is that a whole new evil guy promises to destroy what is more important on everybody's life. The only way to stop the evil, is to race all the way to the fortress of the bad guy.
- Europe and Autralasia: 2015, August 24th
- Nigeria, Brazil: 2015, September 13th
- North America: 2016, February 20
- This is the second racing game that has the 'partners' mode, the first being Double Dash!.
- The game was orginally planned to be released in Asia under the name Shuāngrén kǎdīngchē, but this project was ultimately canceled.
- This was the last game to be supervised by the late Satoru Iwata. It was released not long after his death.